Saturday 14 May 2011

Chelsea Handler: I Dated 50 Cent 'Very Casually'


Although Chelsea Handler and 50 Cent never officially addressed a romance, they didn't hide the fact that they were spending time together. 

The E! talk show host, 36, and the New York-bred rapper had been spotted partying together, and even once Tweeted a photo with their arms around each other in bed. 

But it wasn't until an interview with Piers Morgan on Tuesday night that Handler finally went on the record: "We dated, very casually."

"He's a very sweet, nice guy," Handler says of the "In Da Club" rapper, 35. "I was sampling, kind of, the atmosphere, seeing what was out there, and I was satiated." 

Even though Handler continues to rave about 50 Cent, calling him "the complete antithesis of what you'd imagine," she admits he had his faults. 

"I don't really like when men buy me ridiculous gifts, especially when I don't know them well," Handler says, explaining that 50 Cent overly tried to woo her and she would end up returning his presents to him. "I can buy my own gifts. I really don't like gifts from rappers in general, since I'm not a hooker." 

Handler and 50 Cent went their separate ways. She is now dating hotelier Andre Balazs, who recently hosted the launch party for her latest book, Lies Chelsea Handler Told Me, at the Balazs's Boom Boom Room at the Standard in NYC. 

Speaking of boyfriends past and present, Handler said at the party that she played a "really terrible" prank on a former flame. 

"I did take my ex-boyfriend to a fake dog funeral after I faked killing him, just because I thought it was funny," Handler told PEOPLE. "And the dog didn't die then, but he did die, actually, shortly after. But it had nothing to do with the foie gras that I served him."


Make Out


Love


PIMP


Credit to PEOPLE and  ASHER FOGLE

No comments:

Post a Comment